OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Gooserbat tool shed giveaway

Started by Gooserbat, February 22, 2013, 11:16:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gooserbat

I am having to end this one early Cut off is 4:00 Pm central 02/27.  Sorry

OK the Breakfast & Bacon giveaway was fun and interesting...mackerel for breakfast?  Anyway I am going to do something similar each week until the end of April.  I will post a call and theme to match and you the good people of Old Gobbler can post up your 2 cents and then I'll draw for a call.

This time I'll keep it open until next Friday March 1, and let's do a Double Bit.

It's name come from the fact it's a working call, a tool if you will.  So to make this educational as well as entertaining.  List a turkey hunting tool you use during season, and why you use it.  Let's try not to repeat anything and be specific. 

I'll go first with, Seat, cause if the ol' butt is on a rock it's hard to sit still.
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

BrowningGuy88

Thanks!

The tool I use most and would not want to be without is a good set of pruners. From clearing shooting obstructions to building ground blinds I love my pruners!

misfire

3/4 nylon mesh facemask. Hides the ugly and yet allows air to flow
Pray as if everything depends on God, work like everything depends on you

www.misfiregamecalls.net

Jbird22

GPS..cause even though my wife tells me to get lost from time to time, I'd rather not.

I-55Bandit

jhcats10

Shotgun!!! To turn their heads to mush!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

longspur

Mossberg835

Toilet paper---- for when you just gotta go

jblackburn

Gooserbat Games Calls Staff Member

www.gooserbatcalls.com

Genesis 27:3 - Now then, get your weapons—your quiver and bow—and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

gdublongwilly

A cell phone - so you can call a jealous buddy that could not get out that day and let him hear your hunt while the turkey
                     gobbles and your gun goes BOOOOM! (i've done it, its fun... try it some time)

stone road turkey calls

Stone Road Turkey Calls / Gary Taylor
2013 Norseman 3rd place pot call
2013 Grand national 6th place pot call
2014 Midwest 3rd place pot call
2015 Midwest 5th place HM Tube call

Tom Dooley

Permanone spray to keep the ticks off.

kansas hooks

Binos...so i can see the hooks of turkeys coming in from far out.  This way i can pick out the big hooks!

uarobert

Trigger stick. It's just that much easier to have the gun up and ready when it's time.

coyotetrpr

Turkey call, cause I don't think here turkey turkey would get the job done. :TooFunny:
Jakes are like scotch. They are not worth a darn until they age.