turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Old Gobbler Customer Apriciation by Gooserbat

Started by Gooserbat, February 20, 2013, 10:59:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gooserbat

I'll be prototyping a new 2 reed this season, and in order to say a big THANK YOU to my customers here on Old Gobbler the next 10 online orders I receive via my website and an accompanying pm on this website will receive a complementary call to test this season. 

It's simple when you order a call at www.gooserbatcalls.com then just go back to old gobbler and shot me a pm with a message something like, "hey this is Tom Smith from Tulsa OK and I placed an order for a couple of calls at 12:30 pm on Feb 20." 

Then the first 10 will get the bonus call.

All I ask is you do give me feedback.

Thanks Sam
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

870FaceLift

Just a heads-up, I tried the link in your message, but received an error message.  Your actual website is www.gooserbatcalls.com, right?
Pass it on...

Gooserbat

Yeah, That's why you don't type with out coffee. :morning:
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

I-55Bandit

Gooserbat

Thanks for the prototype call. J... M...... from Missouri. I can't get enough of that hillbilly call from last year and have to try a bacon after all the good stuff I've heard. Keep doing what you're doing man these are the best mouth calls I've run

I didn't say this, I-55Bandit did.
NWTF Booth 1623

Gooserbat

NWTF Booth 1623

irishff727

Just ordered a mouth call and sent you a pm

Huntress

I sent you a PM.  Thanks!  This was a really cool promotion for you to run...

Gooserbat

I still got a couple of these set aside for this deal.
NWTF Booth 1623

budtripp

PM sent. I placed my order on the 19th but thought I might be worth a shot. Great calls!

magnoliagamecalls

Gooserbat

NWTF Booth 1623

Gooserbat

NWTF Booth 1623

renegade19

My calls came in the mail today.  Very impressed so far!  Thanks for doing this.