OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

palmers or harrisons hoot tube?

Started by slave601, February 10, 2011, 02:24:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

harvester

Quote from: harvester on February 17, 2011, 06:14:44 PM
I should have a Hoot n Stick Monday, so I will have to give the two a try and see which one is better. I will let you know my answer.

The Hoot n Stick, hands down, it sounds a whole lot better than the palmers.

Skeeterbait

Quote from: harvester on February 21, 2011, 04:55:45 PM
Quote from: harvester on February 17, 2011, 06:14:44 PM
I should have a Hoot n Stick Monday, so I will have to give the two a try and see which one is better. I will let you know my answer.

The Hoot n Stick, hands down, it sounds a whole lot better than the palmers.

Hearing is believing.  :icon_thumright:

RemingtonRules

Gobble!

i have used the palmers, the acrylic hoot n stick, and the hoot n stick signed by James and without a doubt the best call is the harrison custom hoot n stick. worth the extra $20

DirtNap647

where can you purchase this harrison hoot tube and how much

joker

Quote from: beardcollector on February 17, 2011, 12:31:18 PM
I don't know how you guys can say the Harrison Hootin tube is better. Yeah the tone is good but is has no volume to it. I bought one for me and my buddy this past Xmas and I was completely disappointed. I'm sticking with my Palmer's hoot tube on stage and in the spring woods. Idk, I got the cheaper model, maybe the more expensive ones are louder? I already wasted $30  and don't want to find out.

I thought the same thing. I have the Osage one and has very little volume. The one Harrison runs on his video seems louder, but hard to say where the Mike was. I don't know if there is a problem with mine or others are just locating gobblers from under their tree?

T-town

Take it out in the field and blow it. Plenty of volume. But if you don't want it let me know

DocHolliday

No comparison! Harrison Hoot'n Stick

Jpc014

Ok so how do you get in touch with James to get a different style wood?