OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

What calls for friction and youth competition?

Started by Tail Feathers, January 28, 2013, 09:31:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tail Feathers

Gonna toss my hat back in the ring but with friction calls this time.
What are the common calls I would see in friction?

My grandsons may give it a whirl, what are the common youth calls in competition?

I tried to post this elsewhere but I seem to be computer illiterate today... :z-dizzy:
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

BigMick

Woodhaven Vision Crystal is an awesome friction call with tons of friction division wins and places

jblackburn

Quote from: Tail Feathers on January 28, 2013, 09:31:35 PM
Gonna toss my hat back in the ring but with friction calls this time.
What are the common calls I would see in friction?

My grandsons may give it a whirl, what are the common youth calls in competition?

I tried to post this elsewhere but I seem to be computer illiterate today... :z-dizzy:

Are you asking what kind of calls as in "which one should I use" or "which turkey noise may I be asked to make"?  I may just be tired, but I'm not sure I completely understand the question.
Gooserbat Games Calls Staff Member

www.gooserbatcalls.com

Genesis 27:3 - Now then, get your weapons—your quiver and bow—and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

Tail Feathers

I was asking what kind of calls they may ask us to do.
I went, competed and lost.  LOL
It has changed a bit.  They now give situational calls like "An old hen cutting at an intruder", instead of just saying "cutting hen".
It was interesting, saw some familiar old faces.  It made me remember why I stopped calling in contests...I ain't that good! :TooFunny:
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

Longbeardfever4ever

The only place I have heard that is at the Senior Finals at Grand Nationals.  The only reason they do that is to help set things up for the audience. 
Hook's Custom Calls
Keep The Fever Custom Calls
Romans 3:24