News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Woohoo!!!

Started by CASH, February 06, 2011, 02:24:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OldHen

Quote from: CASH on February 06, 2011, 02:40:21 PM
Ooooohhhh, I like the pm, email, and profile options under members names.

those were always there you ninny ---just different icons LOL

Jay

Wow, we did lose the whole thing. It's like when we opened this sucker up in the beginning. Nice to be up, but sad too. A lot of hard work, and great info went down the drain. Oh well, we start anew. We need everyone to post 50 times a day, chatterbox 150, to get some empty spaces filled. ;D

OldHen

Quote from: pullit on February 06, 2011, 02:43:34 PM
Thanks for all the work y'all did to get us back up and running!

Glad we're back up and running!!!

All my PM's are gone now, is there anyway to get those back?
Thanks

we tried...but what happened was everyone has an ID number on the board...for your name --- and that got corrupted...so PM's for member #2 was showing up in member #202 files....  didnt think anyone would have appreciated anyone else seeing their messages!!

OldHen

Quote from: Jay on February 06, 2011, 02:54:58 PM
Wow, we did lose the whole thing. It's like when we opened this sucker up in the beginning. Nice to be up, but sad too. A lot of hard work, and great info went down the drain. Oh well, we start anew. We need everyone to post 50 times a day, chatterbox 150, to get some empty spaces filled. ;D

Nothing to be sad about.... everyone is still healthy and breathing,.,.. (well in our house a little less hair from it being pulled LOL).....
i am sure the content will build up in a VERY short amount of time...what do you expect when you have the BEST members out there!  :-*

Shotgun

Quote from: Sully53 on February 06, 2011, 02:44:25 PM
:happy0064: :happy0064:
Great to be back!!! I also have 2 scroll bars in content area!!! what can I do?

Any luck yet?  I checked my resolution and it wasn that

HARDCORE

shootumindaface

I am willing to bet this month will be the highest number of registrations we have ever had..

CASH

Quote from: shootumindaface on February 06, 2011, 03:08:09 PM
I am willing to bet this month will be the highest number of registrations we have ever had..

:lol:
        You think?
A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

4nwtf

fallsflight

TNBIRD

REBELYELL

Wild, I know how a crackhead feels without a rock now.

:welcomeOG:

turkey slayer

:agreed: :groupwave: :groupwave: :anim_65: :anim_65:
Great to be back on!

1esso

Didn't realize how much i missed it til I didn't have it, I thought I got booted at first. Glad we running again, Thanks to all. :)