turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

New Muck Boot Company ''Cool'' Series Boots

Started by Casey Johnson, January 30, 2013, 04:55:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Casey Johnson

I just got got a MPW Spring Catalog the other day. On the back cover it showed a new line of warm weather boots from The Original Muck Boot Company. They are supposed to be comfortable from sub-freezing to 95 degrees, but still be waterproof and as comfortable as the originals. I love Muck boots, but they do get a little hot during late season, when it gets up to 90 in the evenings here in TN. From what I've seen, they have incorporated this new ''Cool'' technology into  Mossy Oak Obsession versions of there Woody Armor Snake boots, and there Woody Sport rubber boots. However, they are the same price as there original models. If any of ya'll get to try out these new boots this season, please let us know how they do.
NWTF - Tennessee

spaightlabs

The fleece lining in a LaCrosse  and a good sock does the something...it's just a gimmick.

Hunted KS closing weekend last year. 96 degrees. Ball sweat hot.  Wore my Alpha burly boots and was fine.

Gawhitaker

I can get four times the life out of Lacroose boots, mucks do good to last me one season and have no arch support