OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Please Pray For My Pastor.

Started by redarrow, February 07, 2011, 04:47:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redarrow

Pastor Mike Wilson of New Beginnings Wesleyan Church arrived early at church yesterday and way in the process of spreading rock salt at the entrance way when he slipped and fell. I received the following update from a prayer warrior at our church.

"An update on Pastor Mike, after falling on the ice at the church yesterday:  He does have a concussion.  He also has some bruising to his cervical spine.  He is home resting today, in a considerable amount of pain.  Please pray for speedy healing and for peace for him and Cindy while they are dealing with these injuries. "

Please pray for my friend,my mentor and spiritual guide.Thank you. :cross2: :cross2: :cross2:

turkey slayer

lightsoutcalls

I pray that God will relieve pain and discomfort and have him back in the pulpit soon.
Lights Out custom calls - what they're dying to hear!

turkeyeye

OLE RASPY

Roostem33

Prayers sent for a speedy recovery!!
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.(John 10:10)

Duke0002

May our gracious Lord grant him a full and quick recovery. :jesus-cross:

3 winters ago a pastor friend of mine fell doing the same thing.  I know that can be a frightful thing for his family and congregational members.

BOFF

Father God,

Thank you for your love and grace, which You so freely show and offer to all. Forgive me of the procrastination I've had this week, in following your guidance, and instructions. Thank you for my health, my wife, daughter, parents, in laws, friends, and most of all the salvation I have in Your precious son Jesus Christ.

Hear our prayers for your servant Pastor Mike and Cindy.  Let your healing hands, as the Great Physician, touch Mike's body and make him physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually whole. Let him have the assurance you are with him. Give him peace, and guide him, and Cindy, with Your Holy Spirit in any treatment he may need.

We thank  you for what you have done, and for what you are going to do.
For it is in Jesus name we ask and claim these things, Amen!!

God Bless,
David b.

flintlock

If you must smoke, please use BLACKPOWDER!

latimer shedhead

bornagain64

Prayer sent.
God Bless you and your Pastor.

Executioner

"Confidence in your God given abilities adds more turkeys to your daily limit" Mike Miller "The Turkey Killer" Take delight in the LORD, and He will give you your hearts desires. Psalm 37:4