News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

New Mexico Goulds and Triple Slam Raffle

Started by GobbleNut, January 07, 2013, 09:20:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GobbleNut

NM Goulds/Triple Slam opportunity: 
Once again, New Mexico is holding a raffle for three spring tags for this spring season running from April 15 to May 10, 2013.  The winner of the raffle will receive a license to hunt  one Goulds gobbler and permits for two of the other subspecies we have in NM....Merriams and/or Rio Grande. 
Tickets are $5 each and there are only 1000 tickets available for this raffle.
***The hunt is transferrable (you can sell it or give it away to someone else).
Although this hunt is not guided, every effort will be made to assist the winning hunter in his/her quest for the NM triple slam.

The drawing for this hunt will be held on March 1st, so if you want to get tickets, do not delay.  Please PM me for details about how to order tickets if you are interested.

The funds raised will be used for Goulds turkey management in New Mexico.

Thanks to all OG members who have supported this fundraiser in the past...
and good luck to those who decide to enter again this year! 

GSLAM95

Send me info on how to purchase tickets...

Apologizing:  does not always mean you are wrong and the other person is right. 
It just means that you value your relationship more than your ego.

old school turkey fool

I would also like information on getting tickets for this hunt. Sound like well spent money on a good cause and if your lucky enough to get drawn a good time and opportunity to meet some fellow turkey hunters and explore some beautiful turkey country.

blueribbon

FireDoc

Please send me the info as well. Thank you!
Go Dawgs!
Beware the Yelp Marks.
Proud Member of the IAFF

anthonyjhallen

timberjack86

jayjay

I'll buy a couple tickets...please send some info. thanks

The Painter

I dream a lot. I do more painting when I'm not painting. It's in the subconscious.
::: Andrew Wyeth :::
ColonialRestorationStudio.com

GobbleNut

Well, the results are in,....and the Goulds hunt winner drawn on Friday evening is a woman from Florida who purchased her raffle ticket at the NWTF convention in Nashville.  Sorry for the bad news to those of you here that bought chances in the drawing, but be assured that your contribution will go towards improving our Goulds turkey populations here in New Mexico.  ....Maybe one of these days, there will be more opportunities to hunt here because of your support!
Thanks again,....and be sure to try again next year!
Jim

jayjay

Congrats to her,,,and thanks for the opprotunity....the money goes to a good cause...so we didnt really lose.