North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Want be long now....

Started by DMP, December 09, 2012, 01:16:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DMP

derek

:z-guntootsmiley:

Although 4 months seems like a pretty long ways away at the moment. 

Saturday morning Whitelightning and I were duck hunting.  Warm morning, foggy/misty.. and a bird started gobbling in the woods a few hundred yards away.. Think we were both ready to leave the dekes in the marsh and head after him!
www.youtube.com/thebaysidelegion

www.thebaysidelegion.com

whitelightning

I believe my exact words were "screw ducks I wanna chase turkeys" lol

DMP

Yeah, I was sitting in a deer stand Sat morning and the turkeys were going nuts in a field about 100 yds from me all morning.  I was wanting to get down and take a look but I was seeing deer all morning so I stayed put. 

BowBendr

I got the freezer full but i'm about burnt out on deer hunting. Ready to chase some spring birds.

BowBendr

Quote from: Creekrocket on December 16, 2012, 01:22:11 AM
I'm ready fellas. Have any of y'all talked with the rest of our team mates to see if they'll be back?

Yep. Everybody from last year has confirmed by pm that they will be back for 2013.
I don't think the team size is going up either, according to Shannon......

Duke0002

I'm just about ready to get things in order.  Will soon be digging out notes and turkey books, forming "battle" plans.

misfire

Bring it on. I know of a few that got past me last year, so they should be good uns this year. Now if I can just learn how to read rules and take better pictures :TooFunny:
Lathe broke last week, hoping the new parts come in end of this week. I have a show in February and I really need to get some calls made
Pray as if everything depends on God, work like everything depends on you

www.misfiregamecalls.net