OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: Home Invasion Safety: What shotgun do you prefer?  (Read 11162 times)

Offline Usahuntingear

• Usahuntingear
Re: Home Invasion Safety: What shotgun do you prefer?
« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2013, 03:18:10 AM »
My Thompson Center 15 inch barrel encore handgun  .410/45. Fits nicely beside the bed.
One day at a time.

Offline remmy1187

• The Boss Gobbler
« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2013, 11:16:26 AM »
This one for me, just converted it myself!

Offline dpittman

« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2013, 12:49:11 PM »
very nice REMMY

Offline remmy1187

• The Boss Gobbler
« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2013, 08:31:23 PM »
Thanks man this thing is awesome.  I love the feel of the magpul.

Offline willcfish

« Reply #19 on: May 24, 2013, 10:49:04 PM »
I gave the Double Barrel Ithaca for 1882 to my son and now I have an 870. Love it.

Offline WV TURKEY THUG

• The Boss Gobbler
« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2013, 10:43:15 PM »
I've got one in almost everyroom in my house but my 835 sleeps right by me along with the p95. Full metal jacket I use for the pistols and #5 3 1/2 inch followed by some low recoil 00 buck shot for the 12 gauges I no makes no sense. For the 20 gauges I use #5 shot. And for the outdoor pests I use 22 Lr marlin model 60. Sometimes the savage 308. I always keep them loaded unless I expect guest that has children etc. Then they all go back in the safe. Besides a few that are in hidden compartments. Its a crazy world just the other day someone in my area found a dead body in there driveway that someone dropped off. The guy was still alive when they dropped him off but he died from loss of blood from a knife wound from a fight they had a hour or so before when they broke into someones house. There is a lot of stuff in this world that does not get released to the public. As soon as a intruder steps in my house he will be Layin on the floor.  Hopefully I don't ever have to use deadly force. But if I have to I'm prepared. Note:: if I have a buddy staying with me for a day or two usually hunting season. I will make sure there is only birdshot loaded in shotguns. Don't want to shoot through walls and hurt him or her mostly him because the her will be right beside of me lol.. Sorry for the long post more people need to wake up and realize what the world is coming to.