OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: ATI Talon Stock  (Read 3586 times)

Offline Deputy 14

• Longbeard
ATI Talon Stock
« on: October 23, 2012, 11:31:57 PM »
Finally broke down and decided to make modify my duty shotgun (Remington 870) to make it a little more "tactical."  Didn't want to spend the money on a Blackhawk stock but I wanted one with some kind of recoil reduction.  Found the ATI Talon and decided to try it and was pleasantly surprised with the results. After firing several 1 Oz. slugs I was sold on the reduction system. It's not in the stock but the pistol grip, the grip has a soft, almost gel like insert which absorbs a lot of recoil.  Also comes with an adjustable cheek piece which is nice for getting your eye to the sight while keeping a good cheek weld on the stock. On a negative note its a little tough to get to the safety due to the grip being wider than the reciever. Otherwise an excellent product. Hope this helps.

Offline Old Gobbler

• Administrator
  • Long Spur Gobbler
Re: ATI Talon Stock
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2012, 09:19:15 PM »
Yes sir! ATI makes some very good stocks,  I purchased a AR style 1187 stock and a collapsible stock for a moss500 and couldn't be any happier-Shannon 
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

Offline allaboutshooting

• In Memorial
  • Long Spur Gobbler
    • allaboutshooting
Re: ATI Talon Stock
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2012, 02:18:04 PM »
I shoot several ATI stocks on various guns (several AKITA adjustable hunting stocks), including the new tactical Talon stock. It's a truly great product.

Thanks,
Clark
"If he's out of range, it just means he has another day and so do you."