turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Prayer request

Started by Boomstick, March 02, 2011, 07:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boomstick

Hey folks I just got knee surgery on Monday and I was wonderin if y'all could just pray for me to have a quick recovery. I pray myself every night but I figure a few more prayers won't hurt. Thank you much

Charlie
"Good... Bad... Im the guy with the gun" Ash from army of darkness

Roostem33

My prayers and thoughts are with you brother, I've had five myself. Get well soon!!

God bless,
Jody
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.(John 10:10)

BOFF

Father God, I  thank you for Charlie and his faith in you. We praise you for all that you have done, we praise you for what you are going to do, and we praise you not for what you do, but for who you are, King of kings, Creator of all, and Lord of lords. Thank you for prayer, and thank you for our salvation through your son Jesus. Hear our prayer today for Charlie, and his knee. We pray for a quick and healthy recovery, returned strength, mobility, and no pain in the healing of his knee. For it is in Jesus name we ask, and claim these things, Amen!!

God Bless,
David B.

Muskie03

May you be able to run and gun by turkey opener :cross2:
Muskie03 Taught Me A Lesson In 2011

If it eats I can catch it, if it bleeds I can kill it.

Boomstick

Thanks for the thoughts and prayers I appreciate it

Charlie
"Good... Bad... Im the guy with the gun" Ash from army of darkness

turkey slayer

Good luck with the leg! prayers sent!

mmims

Prayers for a quick recovery!

Mike