OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

State Record Class Buck Killed by car in WV!

Started by longbeard11, August 14, 2012, 12:28:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

longbeard11

My buddy sent me this pic this morning of a GIANT state record class buck killed by a car in Wyoming County, West Virginia. Shame a true monarch buck has to go out like that but seems like it happens every year. Big monster of a buck, i had to share. Hope you all enjoy.

stinkpickle

Deputy 14

Good Lord. And to think I hunt on the Boone / Wyoming line. That is a freakin giant.

dirt road ninja

Hope he made a few babies last year. Do you know it's age?

barry

longbeard11

Dont know age or score yet but when i hear something i will definitely pass it on to you guys. It was definitely a STUD for sure, shame it had to go out that way but wow what a buck!  :drool:

flintlock

If you must smoke, please use BLACKPOWDER!

captin_hook

Hognutz

May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

slamman

lonnie sneed jr.

That sucks, I hunt alot in Wyoming Co. Prob. would have never seen that buck but for sure I know I won't now. Wish someone could have killed him with a bow. Bucks like that is why the WV Bowhunters fight to keep that county and McDowell, Mingo, and Logan bow only. That sure is a (was) a good one.

:OGturkeyhead: :OGturkeyhead:

TnTurk

That's a big rascal. That rack sure is impressive. but the part of the head sticking out of the bag looks like it belongs on an elk. Sure would like to know what he weighed.

tomstopper

Huge. What a shame not to be taken by a hunter instead.

turkey slayer