Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

please remember my wife in your prayers

Started by gobbler336, March 01, 2011, 10:22:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gobbler336

on feb 7 we had our first child a handsome boy, jake hunter hawkins,  everything was going very smoothly until last sunday, longstory short they diagnosed my wife with post partem depression, and it is bad.   the last couple of days we have been back and forth to the doctor trying different meds, we have an appointment in the morning and the doc said if she isn't better that he will to put her in the hospital.   if something doesn't give soon their gonna have to put me on some kinda meds too!.

today we were watching the 700 club and they were talking about this verse phillipians 4:6-7.  the first part said "do not be anxious about anything".   i told my wife that is no coincidence you know that is the lord talking to you. we both got water in our eyes and prayed together.  she is just so wound up and can't sleep and doesn't want anything to do with jake.  please pray for us.

BOFF

Father God, thank you for allowing me to see another day. Thank you for the many blessing of material things, the friendships, family, wife, daughter, and the salvation I have through your son Jesus. Lord I come to you with tired eyes,body, and spirit, but thankful for the opportunity to pray, knowing you hear our prayers. We lift up our brother, his wife, and new child, Jake, to you now, in a prayers of intervention. Lord, heal her mentally, emotionally, physically, and spiritually. Let your glory not be taken away from such a precious gift of their new son. Let her body heal completely, and may she have a steady emotion of joy, and happiness. Let her moods be stable, her affect be  bright, and may your Holy Spirit guide the Drs., and all the medical staff who oversee her care. Guide them, and give them, and  gobbler336 wisdom and knowledge to handle this situation. May your will be done, and may all the glory and honor of this situation, and its outcome, be a testament of your love, grace, and promises. For it is in Jesus name I ask and pray these things, Amen!!

God Bless,
David B.

Muskie03

Muskie03 Taught Me A Lesson In 2011

If it eats I can catch it, if it bleeds I can kill it.

Roostem33

I'm Praying for both of you!! :cross2:

God Bless,
Jody
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.(John 10:10)

Duke0002

Praying for you all.  Glad the docs are on top of it.   :jesus-cross:

Kylongspur88

lightsoutcalls

Man, I feel for you.  My wife has battled clinical depression for years.  I understand what you mean about needing some meds yourself... been there.  On the med side, I hope the drs are letting you know that anti-depressants often take several weeks to get into the system and determine if they are going to work as desired.  We went through months of general practice docs trying first one thing and then another... not realizing they were not even allowing the meds to get into her system properly before changing them and trying something else. 

Please be assured that what your wife is going through and what you are feeling/dealing with are not uncommon.  They haven't resulted from something you or she has done.  I know it is hard to see from here, but God can do some amazing things, and He cares very deeply about every thought, worry, concern that you and your wife have.

Father, I pray that you would reach down and lay your hand on this family.  You were the creator of the family and the author of the relationships involved.  I pray that You would provide comfort and healing that would permeate and spread throughout every fiber of their beings.  I pray that You would provide spiritually, emotionally and financially through this time, and that You would be glorified with the outcome of these difficult days.
Lights Out custom calls - what they're dying to hear!

turkey slayer

mmims

My brother, I have counseled many women and their husbands going through this and a good Doctor is the key along with the hand of the Great Physician. You have my prayers.

Bro. Mike

latimer shedhead

By his stripes we're healed... prayer sent and GOD bless :jesus-cross:

gobbler336

i really really appreciate ya'lls prayers, things are definetly improving, thank lord. 

vaturkey

GOBBLER 336 

GLAD TO SEE THINGS ARE LOOKING UP. PRAYERS SENT FROM VA.  :jesus-cross:
Vaturkey

BOFF

Quote from: gobbler336 on March 05, 2011, 12:30:22 AM
i really really appreciate ya'lls prayers, things are definitely improving, thank lord. 

Praise the Lord!!

Good to read.

God Bless,
David B.

TnTurk

PANYHunter

I'm glad to hear she is doing better, thank the Lord.  Stay strong for your wife and Jake.  I will pray for wife's continued improvement.  :jesus-cross: