turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

BPS

Started by hawk, March 01, 2011, 06:50:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hawk

I found a unique BPS today in Cabelas used rack. The gun is matt blue/wood, 24" Invector + barrel with an extra 20" barrel which has rifle sights and a screw in cyl. choke. The receiver is drilled and tapped(2 holes only) and engraved. Comes with a adjustable poly choke,flush imp.cyl,mod. and full and a extended Browninf x-full. I had them hold it for me but I havn't made up my mind yet. I think the 20" barrel could be sold for $120 or so maybe more, the Poly choke maybe 25. They want 625. for it @ what I would call 95%(max).

big j

Seems a little high. Thats just me.

surehuntsalot

it's not the harvest,it's the chase

archery1

cabelas is outrageous on their guns. thats my opinion. they over mark there used guns . the specials they run on guns are still high compared to the local gun shops.
Take a kid hunting

hawk

Quote from: archery1 on March 02, 2011, 09:31:28 PM
cabelas is outrageous on their guns. thats my opinion. they over mark there used guns . the specials they run on guns are still high compared to the local gun shops.
I'll agree with that.

trackerbucky

Agree.  Generally I find their prices higher than average.  The only gun I ever bought at Cabelas was when I had a cooupon for $150 of free stuff for spending $500.  I figured overall I saved about $70 on the deal.
I love golf.  It keeps a lot of people out of the turkey woods.