OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: Reloading  (Read 1516 times)

Offline Old Gobbler

• Administrator
  • Long Spur Gobbler
Reloading
« on: July 09, 2012, 09:33:00 PM »
The Reloading Section

Guys I want to explain to you that after some consultation with my legal council {lawyer} hate to even say the word - It is determined that there are some liability issues with letting the reloading section  run in its current form ,  in particular if anyone hurts them selves , It could also put me and my families security and future at risk - After being advised of this , with a heavy heart I have had to close it down -   sorry

The staff , my Wife , and I are the benefactors for this site , we take precious time out of our daily lives and families to maintain this site to a high standard it is - OG is a family orientated site , it is maintained to a standard that a young child can log onto here and see nothing questionable - OG is not a flop house for trolls and troublemakers - It is a privately owned and operated site , being a member here is a privilege --We have had some people not happy with the fact we do not allow people to promote 88 , 93 and I have seen 110 yards   , or the smack talk or school girl drama revolving around that subject - the people that have dug their heels in on that issue and cant get over it ...thats  their own problem , they will have to deal with it - I cant help them with their issue

--SK   

:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon