show us your holo or reflex sihted rigs>>

Started by gatrkyhntr70, February 28, 2011, 08:56:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shotgun Dave

All things work together for good !!!

redleg06

BigHooks

joshua

Turkeys are as smart as hunters make em and public land offers more classes.
George Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, he shot them.

allchokedup

Stoeger M2000 with a Burris Speed Dot
Benelli M2 with a Nikon red dot

cannonball

TauntoHawk

theres just something about the sureshot and a red dot that takes a shotgun... for a shotgun into a gobbler thumping Machine!!!!!
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

whiskey

Hey cannonball! Who let you out of TGO? You got that 870 looking sweet. Good luck this season.

cannonball

Quote from: whiskey on March 17, 2011, 07:02:12 AM
Hey cannonball! Who let you out of TGO? You got that 870 looking sweet. Good luck this season.

Hey there whiskey! I thought I would come over here and join the fun as well. I have been reading up on all the good info on this site to hopefully make myself a better turkey hunter. So far I have just spent a bunch of money on sights and ammo. :laugh: Good luck to you and the Voodoo crew too. :icon_thumright:

Odessa

Just got this rig put together this afternoon - mounted a Bushnell Trophy Red Dot on my Browning BPS.

"I admire a good turkey hunter chiefly because such a man displays qualities that we usually associate with pioneer America-patience, enthusiasm, woodcraft, game sense, and a quiet hardihood undaunted by rain, by cold, by long tough miles, by disappointment."
Archibald Rutledge

whiskey

Mossberg 535 Tactical Turkey with Burris FastFire II

chatterbox

Quote from: whiskey on March 22, 2011, 11:16:37 PM
Mossberg 535 Tactical Turkey with Burris FastFire II

That is a sweeeeet looking 535 fo sho, whiskey! :you_rock: :you_rock: :you_rock:

mudhen

"Lighten' up Francis"  Sgt Hulka