turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Latest Push Pin

Started by Old Gobbler, May 26, 2012, 06:14:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Gobbler

This is a call I made for a very patient turkey hunter from Kansas , it is one of 2 calls headed his way , I decided to take some pictures and video to show others the proper operation of one of my calls - notice I dont push the pin to yelp ,......  only to purr and cluck and that can be modified by finger pressure to the dowel and soundboard - This particular call design is somewhat different than others I have made and this is the first video of it - the original prototype was used to good success on late season Osceolas - and time permitting , I have been able to make a few more for sale - it can be called soft or loud with accurate tone

I have other detailed push pin demonstration videos if you look in the videos section of this site 

I do not have any ready for sale if anyone wants one contact me for details there is a bit of a wait , Ebony is not cheap, and they take a whole day to make one and I charge accordingly - for those not familiar Gabon ebony is all black and is famous for use on Musical instruments in particular Violin and Guitar neckboards - it is renowned for crisp and punchy sound quality - also it is harder than a rock and very difficult to work with , so it takes a great amount of time for me to make these

Sorry for the loud plane flying over - the uploader distorts the video to a smaller aspect ratio so the image looks squished but the sound comes out good

Thank you for looking --Shannon

LINK TO VIDEO "http://player.vimeo.com/video/42899262"

:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

Crappiepro

Boy, thats a sweet sound from a push pinner!! Good job on that!!

TRKYHTR

RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck

krm

Very nice call and great sound !!
Kelvin Morrison

CASH

A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

dlquinn

Another great looking, sweet sounding push pin caller  :you_rock:
NRA-STAND AND FIGHT

CallDr

Super caller! Not an easy caller to make sound that good. My hat goes off to ya! It Spits Feathers!

www.wildtalker.com

turkey-slayer

I have one of those push-pin calls that Shannon is making and in my opinion is by far the best push pin call out there. It is a very easy to operate call and the turkey talk is fantastic.

ElkTurkMan

Shannon that sounds awesome!

GSLAM95

Apologizing:  does not always mean you are wrong and the other person is right. 
It just means that you value your relationship more than your ego.

JThomas

M,Yingling

Nice one ,,sounds good
Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

bird

You are by far the King of the Push-Pin Shannon.   :icon_thumright:

kenturkey89

You make the best sounding push pins I've ever heard...those are some unbelievable sounds you get from those things   :icon_thumright:
Brian

vaturkey

Nice !   :icon_thumright:

vaturkey   :newmascot:
Vaturkey