turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Prayers for my little brother

Started by Kylongspur88, February 28, 2011, 01:18:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kylongspur88

Almost two years ago my brother had surgery to remove a brain tumor that was found after a massive seizure. the first surgery was a success, but the doctors did have to leave some of the tumor because removal would destroy healthy brain. He has had scans every three month sense and the tumor being a low grade was not doing anything and he was in fairly good health. Just last week his last scan had shown that the tumor had started to grow again and they did another surgery this morning to remove what they could with chemo and radiation starting in two weeks. Although the surgery went well the surgeon was not optimistic and said that it would be an uphill battle and the tumor would with out a doubt return in two to three years. My brother is not spiritual, but I hope that he does become spiritual. I left a pocket bible next to his bed at home so it will be there when he gets home from the hospital. My family and I are trying to stay positive and we have some real prayer warriors around us praying hard. I believe in the healing power of prayer and know all thing are possible through Christ so I just ask that those of you that do pray say one for James because at 25 he's in a tough place. Thank you and God bless.

letinmfly

Captain of the former Gobble Kings

LX_Trkyhntr

Hook's Custom Call Prostaff, Ol'Tom's Elite Team, Vaportrail Archery Prostaff, KTECH Design Prostaff
[IMG]http://i1013.photobucket.com/albums/af259/OpenSeason1/oltom-logo.png[/i

Muskie03

Muskie03 Taught Me A Lesson In 2011

If it eats I can catch it, if it bleeds I can kill it.

shad309

Duke0002

Praying for him, ky, and your family.     :jesus-cross:

mmims

James and the family have my prayers!

Mike

OLE RASPY

turkey slayer

Executioner

"Confidence in your God given abilities adds more turkeys to your daily limit" Mike Miller "The Turkey Killer" Take delight in the LORD, and He will give you your hearts desires. Psalm 37:4

chatterbox

pappy

Heartfelt prayers sent up from Missouri
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

Roostem33

Prayers sent for the whole family. God bless!!!
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.(John 10:10)

BowBendr

Absolutely we will pray for James.
Believing the tumor will be erradicated with a touch from the lord.  :agreed:

-Scott

Kylongspur88

Thank you all for the prayers it means a lot to us.