OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

NEW addition to the SS Box Call Line !!!

Started by drum817, February 28, 2011, 12:57:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

drum817

I just thought I'd share some pics of SS Custom Calls newest addition.  This is Al's lastest latest creation....A field grade box that is 100% handmade for an unbeatable price of $55.00 plus shipping (usps flat rate 5.95 I think).  These box calls have the same sound as the SS Clincher minus the hand checkering & a 100% satisfaction guaranteed return policy.  here is what Al says about them..... "This call is meant to be an alternative to the higher end calls for guys who want a good sounding custom hunting call at an affordable price. We will be offering these in pretty much the same wood combos as our Cost Style short boxes, with the exception of the higher end woods. Price will be $55 plus shipping. Thanks for looking.  I've been informed you can't see the flutes on the soundboards in the pics so I thought I'd make mention these calls have double flutes down the sides."

"Freedom Has Never Been Free"

letinmfly

Great new additon by the SS shop!!  :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

Tim you can see the flutes!!
Captain of the former Gobble Kings

doepee

That sounds great!! I might have to give them a call :icon_thumright:

lightsoutcalls

A gentleman from NY was telling me about something new in the works at SS. 
It looks great to me!  Looks like cherry over black limba?  I know I'm all about getting a good deal... the hand checkering looks great, but the fluted side is certainly no slouch either! 
Just my 2 cents, but anyone looking for a good box call, check out SS.  You won't be sorry!
Lights Out custom calls - what they're dying to hear!

a-j calls

Nice call, Nice to see at that price, considering the economy...

Cut*N*Run

hunter22

Great design by the SS Team. They make a wide vartiety of outstanding turkey calls.

M Sharpe

If they sound anything like the ones I got from him, then that is a steal. And knowing Al, they sound good.
I'm not a Christian because I'm strong and have it all together. I'm a Christian because I'm weak and admit I need a Saviour!

drum817

Quote from: M Sharpe on February 28, 2011, 06:18:15 PM
If they sound anything like the ones I got from him, then that is a steal. And knowing Al, they sound good.

I heard two of them over the phone today...they sound GREAT !!!!
"Freedom Has Never Been Free"

tra_cline

NCBigShot

..That's really a nice new look for an SS call!... Particularly like the wood on the one pictured! :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:
When the Dogwood is white, the time is right...

TRKYHTR

RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

styger

Drum817, I looked at the website and did not see that call. Can you give me information on how to order and what type of wood that is pictured. The other "field grade" calls on the site are of a different design. What's this one called? Thanks in advance.

coachmitchel

Its under the bos calls section, scroll all the way down to find it.  I had to search myself.. :wave: