Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Mouth Call Kits...Just in Time for Christmas!!

Started by GobbleNut, May 17, 2012, 03:20:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GobbleNut

In Case No One Noticed:
Here Comes Santa Claus, Here Comes Santa Claus...
....And Guess What Comes Along After That?
  Hint:  Starts with "Turkey", Ends With "Season"  

A must for mouth call users!
Kit contains all the tools needed for making mouth calls easily, quickly, and inexpensively....Plus call-making components for 24 complete calls and with three different sizes of frames for determing what works best for you!  (Additional call-making supplies available)
Make any kind of mouth call you want.  Need a call right now?  Make it on-the-spot....at your kitchen table, while watching your kids little league game, or in the woods while hunting!  Make calls not only for turkey, but for elk, predators, waterfowl, deer,....just about any kind of game!
No complicated or cumbersome call making presses or jigs needed.  You will be making your own custom-tuned calls that will make you the best mouth caller you can be with this system!
The DVD thoroughly explains the call-making process.   It explains the various factors that influence mouth-call use and how to go about finding out just what will work best for you!
Whether young or old, beginner or experienced caller,...Be the best that you can be with this system!
...If you are looking for a great gift idea for a hunting buddy?  This is it!  

$53.00 postage paid.  Check, money order, Paypal

Send P.M. for ordering information.

Here's the economy version of our mouth call making kit. 
Learn to make mouth calls easily and inexpensively, without having to get yourself an expensive call press.  This starter kit includes a DVD and written instructions on our simple, easy system for making mouth calls, plus enough call components to make twenty three-reed calls.   Within minutes, even a beginner can be making custom mouth using a few common household items you probably have in your house right now.
The twenty-call starter kit (pictured) is $35 postage paid/TYD 

Supplemental call making supplies:.........................  $24.00 postage paid
Additional frames (three sizes), latex, (four thicknesses, five colors), and call tapes (assorted colors) for 24 calls

Headhunter270

Can you give us a little info on how it works?

GobbleNut

The call-making system is based on the concept of using a few simple tools rather than a press to make calls.  Unfortunately, I cannot go into great detail about how the assembly process works do to "intellectual property rights"  restrictions.  Suffice it to say that the system works,...and works well.  If you order the kit, you will probably be blown away at how effective and simple it is.  I have been using the system for over two years now and I still can't get over how well it works.

TauntoHawk

very interested, Leaving for one final hunt tomorrow but I might need to get one of these when I come back.. Id like to start tinkering with making my own mouth calls

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Gut_Pile

Interested myself. Would like to give it a try.
Proud Member of The Tenth Legion Since 2004

GobbleNut

Just let me know and I will get your kits to you asap.  I have several ready to ship out. 
Jim

ltprod

Gut_Pile

Mr. Jim. What is the process behind ordering this kit from you?
Proud Member of The Tenth Legion Since 2004

FireFly908

I'm quite interested but I would like to at least try one of the calls first!  Is that possible?  Obviously they're somewhat different than the usual diaphragm call and I just want to make sure they are workable.

GobbleNut

Thanks for the interest guys,...I am confident you will really like the kit and what you can do with it.
Jim

GobbleNut

Update info for 2017 at top

GobbleNut

Due to recent interest in the kits, I thought I would bring this back up just in case anybody wants to try their hand at mouth call making.....
Jim

jake slayer

very interested please send me some more info

GobbleNut

Well, the seasons about over for all of us.  If you are looking for a great way to pass the time between now and next season, here is an opportunity to entertain yourself and your huntin' buddies, learn all about mouth calls, and learn how to make the best-sounding calls for yourselves!  (Go to top of thread for info)

Erikak09

Is this still available to order?