OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

A day in the shop with Ryan Bonjour

Started by bird, February 27, 2011, 12:31:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

handcannon

Cool shop Ryan! I seen a few pieces of equipment I wouldnt mind having in my shop too. Good lookin calls guys. Thanks for sharing.

Crutch

Thanks for taking the time to put up the pics. I really enjoyed my lunch break today.
Let everything that hath breath praise the Lord
:gobble: :gobble:

ILIKEHEVI-13

Thanks for sharing those with us Al.  I really enjoyed it.  Ryan sure does pay attention to detail on his calls.  I told him that when I spoke with him on the phone.  Heck I started off buying just one call.  Then I called him back and said make it 2.  Then I ended up with 3 calls at once.   :lol:

bowhunter84

pappy

Wow, Bird, that was awesome! Loved to see Ryan at work, only thing, now I am gonna have to clean my shop up, I got a fellow coming in from Illinois, ............. naw, he'll just have to wade through it like I do...pappy
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

bamagobblergetter

Awesome pics man!!! Great lookin calls too...someone point me in the direction to where I can get my hands on a couple of them masterpieces...

Bonjour

Quote from: bamagobblergetter on March 03, 2011, 09:45:35 AM
Awesome pics man!!! Great lookin calls too...someone point me in the direction to where I can get my hands on a couple of them masterpieces...
Just send me a PM and we will get it worked out. Thanks for all the comments guys. Glad everyone enjoyed it.