Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

where can I buy rifle style sights for my h&r 10 ga?

Started by hoyt 09, April 17, 2012, 07:36:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hoyt 09

does anyone know where I can buy rifle style sights like the tru glo sights that fit on a vent rib! The only thing is the h&r doesnt have a vent rib so I was wondering if anyone knew where I could buy some screw in rifle style truglo sights for my new turkey killing machine?

woodchip

I'm not sure where to buy them or what kind they actually are but my NEF 10ga has rifle sights on it.  I bought it at a local gunshop like this.  The holes for the rear sight match up with the tapped hole in the barrel from the factory.  As far as the front sight I think they may have had a gunsmith drill and tap a hole unless there was a hole drilled and tapped for the original bead.  I think a gunsmith would be your best bet.

hoyt 09

nflorek

I had a set of knight muzzleloader sights on mine at one time. The screws holes are the same on the back the contour of the barrel is a little off but worked fine and i drilled and tapped a new hole for the front blade

woodchip

That may be what's on mine the contour is off a little but they are on there really solid.