turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

sp 10 scope mount

Started by Old Gobbler, April 16, 2012, 12:55:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Gobbler

I have one of these they are good , and fetch $60 IF you can find one - this is the first one I have seen for sale in 5 years - if you want one get on it 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Aimtech-Scope-Mounting-System-For-Remington-SP-10-10-gauge-Shotgun-/120895601808?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1c25f07c90#ht_500wt_1202
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

deadbuck

Can an SP10 be drilled and tapped?

Devastator

i bought one a couple years ago and havent put it on yet,williams firesights are dead on and don't want to mess with it.seems very solid,may put it on after season.shannon what type sight did you put on?

Old Gobbler

If someone doesnt get it , I will and use it as a spare

-Shannon

Old Gobbler

Quote from: timb on April 16, 2012, 04:25:26 PM
i bought one a couple years ago and havent put it on yet,williams firesights are dead on and don't want to mess with it.seems very solid,may put it on after season.shannon what type sight did you put on?
A Bushnell 1-4 turkey plex , with a long 4 inch eye relief --  I am going to put a Burris scope on it as soon as the season is over --

-Shannon

rivermafia

Thanks OG for the heads up! I've been looking for one for a couple years. Was lucky enough to win the bid on this one.

Old Gobbler

Quote from: rivermafia on April 25, 2012, 02:48:44 PM
Thanks OG for the heads up! I've been looking for one for a couple years. Was lucky enough to win the bid on this one.

I was wondering who got it - congrats you git a good deal on that - wait till you get it in the mail - it is a very beefy mount

-Shannon