turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

sp10 vs goldlight10

Started by LBSS, April 08, 2012, 10:46:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LBSS

I want a new 10ga been looking at so many. But think I narrowed it down to a semi auto.
chat decide between a sp10 or a gold light 10. I like the gold light 10 in modb 28".  And the sp10 wood stock 30"barrel . Weights not a factory to me im not that much of a complainer lol. Kinda leaning towards the sp10 I think it looks better. But like the gold light 10 ga it holds 2 more rounds and I hate remington but love browning but I just like the sp10 its a good looking gun.
hoe reliable is it vs the gold

paladin

I own a bps and some remingtons. I would have to say Browning has a better product. I don't own either of the ones your looking at but the sp10 is being discontinued, this may be your last chance to get a new one. The  browning may be easier to repair in 20 years,
"have gun-will travel"

LBSS

Well the sp10 is easier to come by. I know people who used them from years and say its the best semi auto rem made. I read that it has some stainless internal parts. I got a offer on a trade for one. Looking at that and a armsport over/under 10ga

runngun

I have the browning gold 10 in mossy oak break up and absolutely love it!!! It is the NWTF model with short barrel and factory installed fiber optic sights. Actually found it in a local pawn shop, and it was clean, clean, clean. Pawn shop owner said a local lawyer's kid brought it in. Believe it or not got a great deal on it
Blessed are the peacemakers for they are the children of God.

LBSS

Well just got done talking to briley they said they can thread a sxs or o/u 10ga for they thinwall chokes because they don't have factory thread taps. But heck that's 430$ but comes with 3 chokes.
thought about getting the sp10 and trade the 26" barrel for a 30"barrel and send the gun to someone to have it dipped in mossy oak bottomland.  I couldn't find no one who wanted to trade a gold to me. Glad to see browning still turning out 10gauges though wish benelli would :)

tha bugman

I have an sp10 and love it!  Saw one in a pawn shop at lunch that is a heckuva deal with two barrels...this thing is in mint condition with original sling....!

LBSS

Working on 3 different. Trade deals for the sp10. That is if this guy doesn't come through on the armsport. If I get a sp10 im just going to get me a 30"barrel then have the gun dipped in bottomland.

Thegobblergetter

Bugman, are you going to pursue purchasing that SP-10?  If not, PM me and let me know where it is as I am very interested in it.  Thanks, John