OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

What my Bible is to me.

Started by runngun, February 24, 2011, 11:58:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

runngun

I have never written a post in this section before now, but feel lead to do this. Nor have I ever had this discussion with anyone.
  My Bible is my road map, if you are lost it will help you find your way. If you live in darkness it will provide the light that you need to see your way. It has been a marriage councilor for my wife and I. It beats out any parenting magazine. It offers the best advice, I don't need Dear Abby or Ann Landers, I have my Bible. It is by far the best history book I have ever read.  The greatest love story ever told.  I almost always have trouble going to sleep, thinking of problems at work and the horrors I have seen.. On the nights I pick up my Bible and read for awhile, I sleep so much better. As you can see my Bible and its promises are very important to me, as it should be for everyone. Where would we be without it ? Can you imagine going through life without it ? You see, I have my Bible, so I don't need Dr Phil or Oprah.
  I enjoy reading this section and yall's post. A heartfelt thanks to all of yall.

Blessed are the peacemakers for they are the children of God.

BOFF

So true!!  :bible:

Thanks for the post.

God Bless,
David B.

Roostem33

Amen Brother, thanks for sharing!! :bible:
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.(John 10:10)

Executioner

Amen, it is the answer to ALL of life's problems. God bless.
"Confidence in your God given abilities adds more turkeys to your daily limit" Mike Miller "The Turkey Killer" Take delight in the LORD, and He will give you your hearts desires. Psalm 37:4

mmims

Amen and Thank you for your words of encouragement!

Mike