turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Last minute plan to head to NE

Started by neal, March 26, 2012, 01:52:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

neal

Got a call the other day with an invite to go to NE with Shane Simpson (turkey hunting public land) and Brian Lovett (turkey and turkey hunting magazine) so I put a few employees on the schudle and bought me a tag and now I'll be in for a two week run!

I'll be hunting here in WI then leave for KS on 4/20-4/24 with my wife and daughter then come home then leave again to NE on 4/27-5/1 get home and get ready for two more weeks of call makers and other buddies from around the country to come up to WI and hunt then MN for a few days.

The NE hunt is a nice little add to the spring I was a little bummed about only hitting 2 out of state hunts with being so busy with my businesses but the timing was perfect for this one!

Good luck this spring!!
Hooks Custom Calls Prostaff member

NWTF Diamond life member, Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation Life Member, NWTF Nationals Hunting Call Competition Judge, Hooks custom calls striker builder, WI, MN & IA State Friction Calling Champion.

cornfedkiller

Good luck! 

Sounds almost exactly like my spring..Nebraska over the weekend of the 14th, call for a few buddies in Wisconsin during that following week, Kansas the following weekend with my girlfriend, then maybe take a few friends out in Minnesota in may.