turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

shopping for a new camper

Started by clarksvalley, March 24, 2012, 06:58:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

clarksvalley

the wife and i have been looking for a new rv for awhile now.going to trade in our pop up for a travel trailer,i just want to pull in level up and unhook.we`ve gone to afew shows and researched on the web. and think we decided on a jayco jay flight 22fb.any one have any experience with the jay flights or any other suggestions.

whiskey

I've been wanting a Casita for a long time. Not lots of open space, but pulls nice.

Another camper that we really like is the Eco Light Camper series. Seem to be good quality.

30_06

The Jay Flight is a good camper. We do service them, but mostly for appliances which is something we do for all manufacturers.
New or used either way the standard stuff applies. Make sure there are no leaks from above, make sure all appliances are in good working order (don't rely on the punch list), and remember you do not have to purchase the extended warranty from the place you purchase the RV from.

As an aside you will probably get more from selling the pop up than you will on a trade in. Pop ups are selling like hotcakes for us right now.

Half fast

Quote from: clarksvalley on March 24, 2012, 06:58:20 PM
the wife and i have been looking for a new rv for awhile now.going to trade in our pop up for a travel trailer,i just want to pull in level up and unhook.we`ve gone to afew shows and researched on the web. and think we decided on a jayco jay flight 22fb.any one have any experience with the jay flights or any other suggestions.
let www.craigslist.com be your friend

joey46

Somebody say "ECO".  I got this 3 years ago as a hunting cabin on wheels.  I pull it with my Toyota Tacoma.  At 13' there a lot of things that are a trade off but everything works and it has A/C, furnace, toilet/shower, microwave.