OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Anyone seen this (gobblers with a pellet gun)

Started by Gooserbat, March 24, 2012, 10:54:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gooserbat

NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

TANK

Different Strokes for Different Folks..........I personally don't like the whole hip-hop/skateboarder shuck and jive BS. As far as the airgun Nick Munt & T-Bone did a Bone Collector show a wile back with a Gamo. They did a better job, but I personally will never try it...........

wvboy

Did you notice the house behind the Tom that was killed around the 6:50 minute mark .. That is what ticks me off .. I don't mind all the hip hop stuff .. but know your target and beyond .. isn't that the first thing you are taught in Hunter Safety class .. I don't care if it is just a pellet gun .. they are just as deadly as any other gun .. he just proved that..
RB .. Take me Home Country Roads

ceejay

I couldn't even watch much of it.  He was annoying enough, much less trying to listen to what he was saying over that annoying music.  As a previous post stated .......  lame.

gobblerguide

Worse than the bird flu on gobblers!

Cutt

I didn't care for all the hip hop attitude either, may have had a different opinion with someone else and no blind, and just sitting up against a tree? Hunting turkeys with any type of gun from a blind, doesn't intrest me to begin with.

TRKYHTR

This guy is hard to watch. That said this is a video I did hunting with my buddy Kerry with a .22 cal pellet gun. No blinds, no decoys, just a pellet gun, a camera and a turkey call.

TRKYHTR

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9R4qwSl7u2A
RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck

Clay

First time I've ever seen that.  Thanks for sharing.

Gooserbat

Yeah the guy is hard to listen to and so is the music, but I thought the pellet gun aspect of the hunt was neet. 
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

Gooserbat

Quote from: TRKYHTR on March 24, 2012, 04:51:20 PM
This guy is hard to watch. That said this is a video I did hunting with my buddy Kerry with a .22 cal pellet gun. No blinds, no decoys, just a pellet gun, a camera and a turkey call.

TRKYHTR

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9R4qwSl7u2A

Now that's a neat hunt!
NWTF Booth 1623

redrivergar

That was different.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FttFttVroom!

dude lost me at "Northern Cali....."  I then hit the X button

northms

I wanted to punch the guy in the face after 5 seconds of watching just clicked off. 

mightyjoeyoung

Wow!  Way to have an open mind guys.  Not.   ::)

Not sure where you guys get the whole hip hop stuff??  Did you even bother to listen to the music because if you had you might have realised it was  by the group Alter Bridge, whose songs are actually quite spiritual and relate to perservernce in the face of diversity.  The music if anything is light Metal/GOSPEL ROCK, NOT HIP HOP.  Might not be country but that would be your taste in music not theirs obviously... 

I saw absolutely nothing wrong with that video.  They were informative and enthusiastic and it seemed like they did it the right way with the gear they chose.  So you didn't like their choice in music?  So what? 
Big Al's "Take-em" Style Silhouette decoys Pro-Staff.

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind te most.