turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Primos Gobbler Vest

Started by double drops, March 24, 2012, 09:57:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

double drops

The Primos Gobbler vests are on sale and I like the looks of them.  Has anyone had any experience with them?  How did you like it?

tomanyturkeycalls

That is the vest that I have and I love it... plenty of room for a days hunt... lots of pockets and seperaters..1 box call and 4 pots .. not sure how I get all the other pots I carry in there.. lol

jk6140

I just picked one up myself.  Looking forward to using it.

sugarray

I have used mine 2 yrs now, and it is great.  Seat could be better, but Gobbler Lounger from Cabela's fixes that.  Plenty of room and man, I take a lot.  I bet my vest weighs 20-25 lbs during the season.

ceejay

I have one and I like it.  Like other stated, there is plenty of storage pockets.  I particularly like the external mesh pockets on the upper chest area .........  they are nice to stash gloves/facemask for quick and easy access.  My only critique is the box call pocket.  The flap on mine comes open fairly easily  ..........  I wouldn't trust it stay closed.  But I just put my box call in one of the main pockets so no big deal.  Ain't nothing perfect.  I haven't owned or used many other vest to compare it to, but I like it and don't plan on replacing it anytime soon. 

handcannon

I've been using one for the last four or five years. I love it. The seat does need more cushion bot I started using the gobbler lounger this year so it don't matter. You won't be disappointed.

redrivergar

It's a good design. No complaints here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

coyotetrpr

I like mine as well. Carries everything that I need plus alot more. The game bag will hold a 20 pound turkey and that is nice for long walks out.
Jakes are like scotch. They are not worth a darn until they age.