turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

he is back!!!!

Started by hootn, March 24, 2012, 09:44:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hootn

In the same tree. Didn't gobble  though. Glad he didn't fly down where i hoped. Cause someone  was sitting on the land line. He started tree yelping loud about 0625. The gobbler just was clucking.
If he flew down where i hoped. I might have been shot. I thought  I heard something that way wasn't sure. When the bird flew towards the front field I walked toward the roost tree and sad to him, I am glad he didn't land here cause you would have shot me. He gets up and started  walking  away. I told him again,little  louder he turns around and ,said what did you say. And I repeated it. He mumbled something but I was headed  to the front field.

Turkey Beard

Don't you just LOVE a poacher?  Glad you were safe!
1UP GAME CALLS - Calls That Put'em On The Wall..
www.1upgamecalls.com

hootn

i dont think he was supposed to be where he was cause when he saw me walking he got up and was getting out of there the only way i saw him was that he had grey hair. he was across the land line set up to shot on the land i hunt. if i had been where i missed the other day i would have been within 20 yards of him. and i would have not been nice. i did tell him if he flew where i wanted him to or where he did tuesday and wednesday he might have shot me,well ilke this "you would have shot my azz if he landed here.

scott

TRKYHTR

At least he's still alive and you didn't get shot. Now you owe the gobbler. Well just give him 1 more day to live. Go kill him tomorrow.

TRKYHTR
RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck