OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Nothing I hate worst than a thief!

Started by handcannon, March 23, 2012, 10:33:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cutt down

Quote from: MouthCaller on March 24, 2012, 10:02:27 AM
Quote from: redarrow on March 24, 2012, 09:42:06 AM
Quote from: MouthCaller on March 24, 2012, 08:46:31 AM
Just want to clarify something handcannon has already said you CANNOT shoot or kill someone for being on your property even if they are stealing from you but that dont mean you cant make them change their pants. They have to be INSIDE your home. If someone decides to come into my house I have a full clip of .45ACP waiting for them.

Actually it depends on what state you live in.They do not have to be armed.
well that is for TN  :icon_thumright:

Not from what I understand! If your life or health are threatened then you have just cause to protect yourself. Now, it would be a closed case if they were INSIDE your home no doubt but if you can PROVE you feared for your life then there is justification to shoot. With that said, if the perp flees then you can't shoot him but you can pursue him. If you beat the shiznit out of him then you can just explain to the LEO that he fell while you were chasing him & the facial wounds were from him falling down. Most LEO's will take your word for it!

I had a boat stolen out of my driveway the day after I buried my father. Talk about sorry as hell. I did recover the boat 2 days later by a lady that just happened to go by her old homeplace & found the boat behind her old abandoned home. She hadn't been there in years. Talk about lucky plus some divine intervention.

kamski1151

No tolarance for a thief......but sadly there is more and more of it going on.

When I'm not in the woods, I'm honkin on a Blues Harp

stone road turkey calls

Just want to clarify something handcannon has already said you CANNOT shoot or kill someone for being on your property even if they are stealing from you but that dont mean you cant make them change their pants. They have to be INSIDE your home. If someone decides to come into my house I have a full clip of .45ACP waiting for them.

just being inside the house doesen't work you will be going to prison, it must be a life threating situation in any state.
Stone Road Turkey Calls / Gary Taylor
2013 Norseman 3rd place pot call
2013 Grand national 6th place pot call
2014 Midwest 3rd place pot call
2015 Midwest 5th place HM Tube call

kruk

just being inside the house doesen't work you will be going to prison, it must be a life threating situation in any state.

That's why the 1st thing you say is you were in fear for you life. After that, there's only one side of the story.

Trust me, walking in to a strung out crack addict after a duck hunt one morning standing in your bedroom gets the juices flowing.....

Eric Gregg

Quote from: redarrow on March 24, 2012, 09:42:06 AM

Actually it depends on what state you live in.They do not have to be armed.

Here in the great state of MS we have the Castle law. If anyone is on your property and is a threat, you can do what needs to be done to ensure the safety of said property. That means that they don't have to be in your home.

935deadbird

Yeah thats really pathetic. I have NO use for a thief, I work way too hard for what I have and to provide for my family that I am NOT going to just let a non-working, poor excuse for a human, crack smoking punk get anything of mine without some consequences. I wasnt as bad about this crap until back in 07 my dad was dying of cancer so my wife and I spent the night there off and on and one night a chicken s@#t b$#ch broke in my truck right there in my dads drive way. I would have shot to kill if I could've caught them.
"Another One Bites The Dust"