turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Nothing I hate worst than a thief!

Started by handcannon, March 23, 2012, 10:33:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

handcannon

I live in a small community out in the country. Last night one of my neighbors heard his dogs barking and got up to spot two guys pushing his four wheeler down the road. He yelled at them and they took off running. He took off after them but they were too fast. They had a truck waiting for them down the road where they got away. It's not the first time we have had theft around here and they usually target things like four wheelers. Have not heard of them breaking and entering homes but still, it's the point of it all. I happen to know that three new handguns were purchased today by neighbors cause they are all tired of it. My neighbors are all great and kind people but they will not put up with crap like this. If given the chance, I feel sorry for anyone trespassing after dark.

ccleroy

It's rampant anymore even where I live....pos's.....

FttFttVroom!

Yeah, and with gas prices going thru the roof.....they will be siphoning off your tanks from vehicles left outside.  I have one ungaraged, my truck, and it now has a locking gas cap.

budtripp

Bet if they had some lead slung over their heads once or twice they might change theire theivin ways  :z-guntootsmiley:

redarrow

Hate em. They are punching holes in gas tanks and draining gas into cans. Avg. cost for a new tank is 400 bucks.

handcannon

I just heard something tonight about people trying to siphon gas outside of town a little while ago.  Most folks around here would help someone out if they were asked yet thugs would rather steal. I don't plan on killing someone over stealing something out of my yard but I'm not below scaring the heck out of them with a hail Mary shot. Let em come into my house, that's a different story.

rempumpman

The really sad part is that most of the time there is NO effort by the police to catch these crooks b/c they are so far behind in the court system or so short staffed; we must protect that which is ours and we as the people must put fear back in our communities to let thiefs know that if caught, it WILL NOT be worth the pain that they will endure; my prayers are that I never kill anyone but let it be known that I will protect my house and family and will kill if necessary; I hope those would be thiefs get caught soon.................rem
God has always provided the tree, but you never read where he built the nest.

remmy1187

Very well said from all.  Will not and should not be tolerated.

MouthCaller

Just want to clarify something handcannon has already said you CANNOT shoot or kill someone for being on your property even if they are stealing from you but that dont mean you cant make them change their pants. They have to be INSIDE your home. If someone decides to come into my house I have a full clip of .45ACP waiting for them.

redarrow

Quote from: MouthCaller on March 24, 2012, 08:46:31 AM
Just want to clarify something handcannon has already said you CANNOT shoot or kill someone for being on your property even if they are stealing from you but that dont mean you cant make them change their pants. They have to be INSIDE your home. If someone decides to come into my house I have a full clip of .45ACP waiting for them.

Actually it depends on what state you live in.They do not have to be armed.

briancady

Mimosa Gobbler

"My cup is always half full because I have already drank the other half!"

MouthCaller

Quote from: redarrow on March 24, 2012, 09:42:06 AM
Quote from: MouthCaller on March 24, 2012, 08:46:31 AM

Actually it depends on what state you live in.They do not have to be armed.
well that is for TN  :icon_thumright:

bigthunderchicken

Here in Al someone was shot stealing gas but the police didnt press charges. i thought it was in your home they could be shot. none the less turkey load wont kill but it will hurt like hell with a shot to the buttocks.
Chase

mossy835

In my day it was a load of rock salt for melon thieves and the thieves did not complain as they would end up cleaning county roads for six month to boot. We have a right to a good life also and that does not include theft from low life punks!