OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Well I'm off to roost 1 for the Louisisana Opener...............

Started by TANK, March 23, 2012, 06:02:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TANK

As soon as I finish this post I'm heading to the lease to try and roost one of the two I heard  charging this morning. Just wanted to wish all the Louisiana hunters good luck on opening morning tomorrow! Peace/Out...........  :fud:           :OGturkeyhead:
                                           TIME FOR BATTLE!

JVA54

eodusmc

cannonball

TANK

Well I'm sitting here waiting on darkness so I can head to the truck...... I have 2 gobblers settling in for bed about 80 yards from me. I am SOME TICKELED! I won't sleep to well tonight, lol!

mnbirdbuster

Awesome!!! Cant wait for my turn! Anyway, hope you get it done in the am and hoping the birds are henless :toothy9:

Huntin Kidd

It's like the night before Christmas!  ;D Good luck and let us know how it goes.

handcannon

I'm ready myself. Gun is sitting in the corner wanting to be petted, vest is ready and golf cart is on the trailer. I'll be sitting there at 6am waiting on them to open their mouths. This morning I heard 3 or 4 big birds and what sounded like a pretty good group of jakes sitting somewhere between them. Best of luck to you guys in the morning. Can't wait to see some pics tomorrow.

HOOKS1

REBELYELL

TANK

Frankinthelaurels