turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Have You Guys Seen This Video

Started by ILIKEHEVI-13, March 22, 2012, 12:29:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ILIKEHEVI-13

Seen this on youtube.  Not trying to start an arguemnet, but I do see the guys point. 

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ILqc0DMh84k" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

CASH

I don't care how you feel about DUI checkpoints or any police checkpoint for that matter.  The officers were being respectful and doing their jobs, the guy didn't have to be a complete douche.  He could have said he felt the checkpoint was unconstitutional or whatever and they probably would have let him be on his way.

That kind of guy will be the first one crying for the cops when somebody really violates him.
A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

ILIKEHEVI-13

Maybe, but he didn't answer one of their questions.  You could clearly tell the guy wasn't intoxicated.  And again I see his point. 

runngun

Apparently you or someone you care about has not been ran over by an intoxicated/impaired driver? I have! So whether or not you agree with checkpoints or not they are needed.
Blessed are the peacemakers for they are the children of God.

Bwk

Why couldn't he answer the question and I don't see his point other than he was being a complete jerk about the whole thing

ILIKEHEVI-13

Checkpoints are unconstitutional.  And rarely do they catch many intoxicated drivers who know to avoid them in the first place.  But rather they put a burden on other peoples rights.  When you give up your rights, then what do you have?  This guy just used his rights and it worked.

runngun

Unconstitutional? That is YOUR opinion.
Blessed are the peacemakers for they are the children of God.

CASH

What's the point in posting something with the caveat "I'm not trying to start an argument" and then arguing with everybody about their opinions?
A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

RutnNStrutn

The guy was a complete and total @#$%&!!! ::)
After 30 years in the fire service, I've seen the horrors of drunk driving up close and personal more times than I care to remember. All the guy had to do was be polite and answer the question. He ended up causing himself to stay there longer than he had to. I'll never understand why people have to act like jerks towards cops. The guy obviously has a serious bad attitude. If I was the cops I'd have pulled him over and given him a field sobriety test since he refused to answer the question.

ILIKEHEVI-13

And I do see you guys points.  All good points as well. 

BamaProud

It is never a good idea to argue with an officer in the field.  If you have a problem with his/her actions or conduct, take it up with their supervisors or in court.  Arguing or acting like a jerk on the side of the road ain't going to get you anywhere...except maybe in jail no matter if you are right or wrong. 
Save the Little ones for the Little Ones.

tyelper

yeah what a douche,,,,,,,cops should even gave id or badge number,,,,,,,,

BOFF

The guy may be exercising his rights, but he would have been long on his way had he answered a few questions. He's a complete

never mind.

Thank you to all our LEO s, EMTs, firemen, soldiers and public servants.
May you stay safe, and come home each night.

God Bless,
David B.

rawalley

I appreciate good LEO's but I support people who want to flex their rights.  Keeps the bad ones in check.
STAY HOME!

superx2

wow they where being really respectful i guess if they would have pulled him out of the car and beat him it would of been wrong ?

:smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an   :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an