OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Devotional for Thursday 2/24/2011

Started by Roostem33, February 24, 2011, 07:12:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roostem33

No temptation has overtaken you except such as is common to man; but God is faithful, who will not allow you to be tempted beyond what you are able, but with the temptation will also make the way of escape, that you may be able to bear it. (1 Corinthians 10:13)

Whatever test, trial, or temptation you are facing today, it is "common to man." That means that we are not the only one who has gone through whatever we are facing. It is comforting to know that others have faced similar problems before us and made it through!

God makes a way of escape with the trial or temptation. That means you're not stuck! Before your difficulty ever arose, God designed a way of escape. And that means of escape comes with the problem.

So if we find ourselves embroiled in trials, tests, or temptations today, start looking for God's way of escapeā€”it exists. Trust Him to guide you safely through and out of your difficulties!

Have a blessed day,
Jody
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.(John 10:10)

turkey slayer

jv

Respect the land as well as the game you hunt.

Muskie03

Muskie03 Taught Me A Lesson In 2011

If it eats I can catch it, if it bleeds I can kill it.

PANYHunter

Duke0002

BOFF

Great  lesson!!

Thanks,
God Bless,
David B.