turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

DC Ranch Osceola

Started by Old Gobbler, March 21, 2012, 07:34:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Gobbler

Guys , just wanted to share with you some 2012 success photos from the DC Cattle Ranch - We were proud to have Glenn from Pennsylvania come into town to complete his grand slam , Glenn wanted to bring his son to enjoy the hunt and they promptly called up several gobblers on the first day and lowered the hammer on a nice one

You  can see one happy hunter here , and in the background the prime habitat -

Here is the DC Ranch Owner Don with  Glenn for a picture together - In the background notice the cattle yard - DC is a cattle ranch first and foremost , coincidentally ranching habitat is very suitable for Florida's prized Osceola turkey - and we have plenty of them 
Dons Grand daughter was very interested in Glenn's Osceola

All guests are allowed to shoot as many Boar Hogs while at the ranch - this is one from another hunt

For some of you who don't know I do all the booking of the hunts , all out gobblers are 100% pure Osceolas we are located 15 minutes SW of Orlando (Osceola county} - Past guests have tied in a visit with a Disney vacation - home cooked meals and lodging included -- if your interested in visiting us drop me a PM for details

thanks for looking --Shannon
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

pseshooter300

Nice bird and good photos
Tater
Thunder Chicken Mafia
This Ain't Hollywood

TANK

We are planning a Disney vacation in a few years. What is the current price of a hunt? Me and the wife are discussing it while we are there in Florida....

TRKYHTR

Sweat Shannon. Love then Osceola turkeys.

TRKYHTR
RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck

Bigmiah22

schuylkillspur

Congrads Glen, Nice way to start the season.
You hav nothing w/o FAITH

hookedspur

LORD willing someday Shannon you will guide me to one of those Osceola  long spurred Trophies...
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

TANK

Quote from: hookedspur on March 22, 2012, 10:06:26 PM
LORD willing someday Shannon you will guide me to one of those Osceola  long spurred Trophies...
Me 2!

RS

I was sorry to see the note on the website that non hunting guests could not stay at the ranch.  My wife and I would have definitiely cosidered your place had we not seen that note.

mnturkey

Nice Pictures and it does look fun, sure would like to do a double, hog and Turkey
SEMPER FI

fbhunt

D C Cattle Ranch was the complete package. A great hunt, good food but most important was the hospitality afforded my son and I by the DC Ranch family  :turkey:

Old Gobbler

Quote from: RS on March 23, 2012, 09:39:02 AM
I was sorry to see the note on the website that non hunting guests could not stay at the ranch.  My wife and I would have definitiely cosidered your place had we not seen that note.
A Guest can stay for a small nominal  room and board fee - Take into consideration Disney is minutes away and there is no Rollercoaster on the property ,LOL!!!  and the kids will likely want to be at the park/resort real bad while you are hunting -

But we do have some great things to do locally like fishing , sightseeing and the like

best regards--Shannon
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

RS

Thank you for the clarification. The only guest would be my wife who would much rather be at the ranch.