turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

What Brand Of Crow Call

Started by vaturkey, March 17, 2012, 10:32:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scout24

Gibson and Hooks (by Harrison), 2 of the best.

jblackburn

Gooserbat Games Calls Staff Member

www.gooserbatcalls.com

Genesis 27:3 - Now then, get your weapons—your quiver and bow—and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

mossy835

R.R Calls from WA state well made!!
http://www.rrcalls.com/custom-calls.html
I have the ebony one and it sounds great, he also makes Bear calls.

Roostem33

The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.(John 10:10)

Turkeykiller12

woodhaven but will purchase a hooks crow call in the very near future. I have just about elminated every piece of woodhaven junk I have in my vest. Just gotta get cold enough again where I can use the wood from this crow call to throw in the fireplace.   :angry9:

GOLD HUNTER

Rick
I like the Gibson crow calls and the Tom Teasers.  The 1 on the left is 1 of my favorite Gibson calls and the 1 on the right is the Tom Teaser.  I have 2 other Gibson crow calls and his calls can range anywhere between $25.00 to over $100.00.  I would love to have 1 of his crow calls with the bamboo liner for it is an awesome call. 

thundrchikin

DirtNap647

WildTigerTrout

I have several but my favorite is the Primos Power Crow and MAD. Calls Cherry Crow Call.
Deer see you and think you are a stump. The Old Gobbler sees a stump and thinks it is YOU!

wbpc

bigjb

lightsoutcalls

I have a walnut Darrell Gibson crow call that I love.  I have tried several and have yet to get a turkey to respond to it.  I have, however, called numerous crows with the call and have killed a couple while squirrel hunting by calling them in.  Obnoxious black birds...   

I will likely end up with a Hooks crow call.  If it is half the call that their owl calls are, a person could not go wrong.
Lights Out custom calls - what they're dying to hear!

Jbird22

I got a Hooks/Harrison synthetic crow earlier this year and I really like it! It's also a heck of a hawk call.

Basser69