OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Why did some....

Started by packfan, February 07, 2011, 01:33:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

packfan

members post count get "reinstated," while others with high post counts get reset to 0 upon re-registering with the same account name and email addy?
Life member--VFW, American Legion, Disabled American Veterans.

Odessa

Old Hen and Old Gobbler are going in and bumping back up your post count (one by one I take it).
"I admire a good turkey hunter chiefly because such a man displays qualities that we usually associate with pioneer America-patience, enthusiasm, woodcraft, game sense, and a quiet hardihood undaunted by rain, by cold, by long tough miles, by disappointment."
Archibald Rutledge

PANYHunter

Old Gobbler

Quote from: packfan on February 07, 2011, 01:33:17 AM
members post count get "reinstated," while others with high post counts get reset to 0 upon re-registering with the same account name and email addy?
I got to go in one by one - If I dont get to a member , soon pm me - Shannon
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

bird

Thanks Shannon and Annie for all that you do.   :icon_thumright:

ghillie

Quote from: bird on February 07, 2011, 08:46:17 AM
Thanks Shannon and Annie for all that you do.   :icon_thumright:

:agreed:  Thanks folks....
I'm sure it is tough foe some to loose their nuts....temporarily    :lol:

VAHUNTER

if you find any extra nuts laying around ?? they probably belong to bird :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:
Good things come to those who wait

bird

Quote from: VAHUNTER on February 07, 2011, 01:44:32 PM
if you find any extra nuts laying around ?? they probably belong to bird :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:

turkey slayer

Basser69

lowcountry

gordongekko

I think shannon and annie should charge to reinstate your posts...at 10 cents per post chatterbox alone would probably make your weekend worthwhile
In God we trust; all others pay cash.

jbrown

TauntoHawk

I accidently used a diferent email but Ive only been a member for 2 months so no big deal im more sad about all the youtube videos going away.....

I used to watch those when I got bored in the office, ie. every day :'(
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

jake slayer

I lost all of my posts too Whats up????