turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by Nick_The_Tinkerer, March 16, 2012, 11:13:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mcgruff1533

Somebody has been smoking WAY too much crack!

R AJ

Buy that and those Mag Blends at SG and you are set--way back!

tnbeagler

That must be the original PURE GOLD.

sippy cup

:TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: somebody needs to be admitted
beware of longdale legend

chatterbox

All set thanks. My 65 dollar SumToy serves me just fine.

mightyjoeyoung

Made him an offer of $0.99. Jackass.   ::)
Big Al's "Take-em" Style Silhouette decoys Pro-Staff.

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind te most.

archery1

SOLD 4         95.00
PEOPLE ARE CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!
Take a kid hunting

sugarray

They shoot extremely well and an IC for 835 is $85.  What is $10 for a proven great patterning choke?

ILIKEHEVI-13

Always someone who is trying to turn a fast buck.  This is exactly why sometimes I regret posting some of my patterns on here with my Star Dot choke out of my 835.  Instead of selling it for a normal price or giving some to a friend like I have done, people use it to fill their pockets.  Welcome to America.  And I would bet money that guy is a member here.  I'm probably one of the guys that filled him full of knowledge about that choke. 

schuylkillspur

I don't get it? Is that to much to pay!

:TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:
You hav nothing w/o FAITH

DirtNap647

Quote from: sugarray on April 19, 2012, 09:06:27 PM
They shoot extremely well and an IC for 835 is $85.  What is $10 for a proven great patterning choke?
i agree its a great choke and you know it shoots so why not a couple more bucks...i cant blame a guy for trying to make a buck ...i mean you know all the big shots at hevi shot are laughing at us and calling us jackass's cuz were stupid enough to pay $30 for 5 shells ...aint that what the world is about anymore i mean look at gas, groceries, automobiles, clothing(i see jeans in our mall $100 a pair aint that stupid but ya know what they sell...there is alot of mark up on everything i mean how many idiots buy a new truck drive it down the road 6 miles take it back and they will tell you it just depreciated thousands now thats a laugh lol but i gotta be honest i dont blame the guy if he can find a buyer ...make the dollar!!!  (and look it sold)    Real question is why did he get rid of it...?

Woodsman4God

Quote from: MrB0000M on April 20, 2012, 08:25:54 PM
Quote from: sugarray on April 19, 2012, 09:06:27 PM
i agree its a great choke and you know it shoots so why not a couple more bucks...i cant blame a guy for trying to make a buck ...i mean you know all the big shots at hevi shot are laughing at us and calling us jackass's cuz were stupid enough to pay $30 for 5 shells ...aint that what the world is about anymore i mean look at gas, groceries, automobiles, clothing(i see jeans in our mall $100 a pair aint that stupid but ya know what they sell...there is alot of mark up on everything i mean how many idiots buy a new truck drive it down the road 6 miles take it back and they will tell you it just depreciated thousands now thats a laugh lol but i gotta be honest i dont blame the guy if he can find a buyer ...make the dollar!!!  (and look it sold)    Real question is why did he get rid of it...?

He probably found it at a garage sale NIB for $10, and made out like a bandit