OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Replacement B-Mobile Tail Fan Holder?

Started by msgobblergetter, March 13, 2012, 12:58:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

msgobblergetter

Looking for a replacement tail fan holder for my B-Mobile.  3" Mags did a number on mine last season.  I am wanting to use a tail fan I got from a turkey last season, but need the little black quill holder for mounting.  Anybody have one they want to part with or know where I can get one?  Thanks.

joey46

Looked for one last week.  Primos.com was the only place I found them.  About $5 if I remember + shipping of course.

I-55Bandit

Just drill a hole in the bottom of the fan and wingnut it on there. Mine has held up well for 3 years like that

Turkey Trot

Are you talking about a device that allows you to put feathers in it for a real fan?

I need one of the replacement fans made of plastic and fabric for a Jake Mobile and have not found it.  I'm thinking about using one of the plastic fan bases for real feathers and cutting the feathers from a tom fan down to make it look like a jake fan. 
Until The Turkeys Have Their Historians, Tales Of The Hunt Shall Always Glorify The Hunter

msgobblergetter

Quote from: Turkey Trot on March 13, 2012, 01:51:22 PM
Are you talking about a device that allows you to put feathers in it for a real fan?

I need one of the replacement fans made of plastic and fabric for a Jake Mobile and have not found it.  I'm thinking about using one of the plastic fan bases for real feathers and cutting the feathers from a tom fan down to make it look like a jake fan. 

Yep, that's the one.

jblackburn

Gooserbat Games Calls Staff Member

www.gooserbatcalls.com

Genesis 27:3 - Now then, get your weapons—your quiver and bow—and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

wvboy

Midwest supply has them.. I had to get one last year.. I ordered a couple to have a spare..

http://www.midwestturkeycall.com/detail.asp?pid=69048&cc=T&dn=1

RB .. Take me Home Country Roads

msgobblergetter

Ordered one from Midwestturkeycall.com.  Thanks guys!

joey46

I just ordered from Midwest also.  Better price than Primos.  Take that Will :P.