OldGobbler

OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Today was a GOOD DAY to pattern the 835 and some hevi straight 7s!

Started by mightyjoeyoung, March 11, 2012, 07:51:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mightyjoeyoung

64 degrees, moderate winds, sunny and...NO FRIGGIN RAIN for a change!!  Woo hoo!  Shot some 3.5/2.25/#7 hevi shot through the new TruGlo Bone Collector choke on the 835.  Today I shot the BEST pattern I have EVER put on paper!!  355 in the 10" with a really nice, even 20".  Range finder bounced between 39 and 40 yards so let's say it was 39... :toothy12:

Big Al's "Take-em" Style Silhouette decoys Pro-Staff.

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind te most.

rtsj

Don. That is one crazy sweet looking pattern right there.  It's so even.  The 20 looks really good as well!! :z-winnersmiley: I would say your done patterning.  :lol: Awesome buddy.

Roy

MERCing

WOW, that is a smokin' combo !

QuoteI would say your done patterning.

So would I, lol

Gold Spur

That's an awesome pattern! That is the first pattern i've seen shot through a Bone Collector choke. Looks like you've found a winning combo.  :icon_thumright:
Woo Pig Sooie!!!

mightyjoeyoung

Quote from: Gold Spur on March 11, 2012, 08:20:52 PM
That's an awesome pattern! That is the first pattern i've seen shot through a Bone Collector choke. Looks like you've found a winning combo.  :icon_thumright:

And I should be receiving my Colonial Arms (StarDot) in a couple days too!  Can't wait to see how she does through that too!  I would honestly like a little more open pattern, even though I'm pretty sure there's a decapitation in the making if I get a bird inside 20 yards this spring with the BC choke and some straight 7s this spring!!
Big Al's "Take-em" Style Silhouette decoys Pro-Staff.

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind te most.

Frank_T

Looks great ! I've been wondering how that choke performs .

surehuntsalot

it's not the harvest,it's the chase

goblr77

GOLD HUNTER

Grunt-N-Gobble

I gotta say......that is one of the most even patterns I've see with factory ammo.

Very nice.

ILIKEHEVI-13

That is one of the most even 10" patterns I have seen.

You are da man!

I guess that may be the next big choke even if they are made in China.  I figured I would say that before someone else did.   :z-winnersmiley:

ILIKEHEVI-13

Quote from: rtsj on March 11, 2012, 08:00:44 PM
Don. That is one crazy sweet looking pattern right there.  It's so even.  The 20 looks really good as well!! :z-winnersmiley: I would say your done patterning.  :lol: Awesome buddy.

Roy

I agree that 20" pattern rocks.