OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Forum not formatting correctly on iPhone

Started by alloutdoors, February 07, 2011, 12:31:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alloutdoors

Just a heads up for the folks in charge.  The new forum doesn't seem to be formatting quite right on the iPhone.  In any thread with pictures, about 20% of the image is being cut off on the right hand side and there is no way to drag it around and see it, it is just gone.  All text seems to be displaying fine though, it just wraps itself into what visible space there is.  This is a new problem introduced with the new forum.

I've attached a picture of how a thread I started earlier looks on the phone with the images cut off, it should look like this: http://oldgobbler.com/Forum/index.php/topic,106.0.html

[attachment deleted by admin]

coachmitchel

yella yelper

Same issue here.  I was accidentally able to scroll around in a picture one time but could not duplicate it.  Its probably not just an iPhone thing though if I had to guess. 

yella yelper

It appears that there is a set width on each reply.  If the picutre dimensions are outside the set width, you have a scroll bar at the bottom of the picture (on PC). 

ghillie

West Augusta

No trees were hurt in the sending of this message, however a large number of electrons were highly inconvenienced.

joshua

I think the bugs are being worked out as we surf the board.  Good job by OG and OH.
Turkeys are as smart as hunters make em and public land offers more classes.
George Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, he shot them.

barry

Quote from: yella yelper on February 07, 2011, 10:26:32 AM
It appears that there is a set width on each reply.  If the picutre dimensions are outside the set width, you have a scroll bar at the bottom of the picture (on PC). 

It's that way on my PC as well plus no scroll bar

OldHen

but is it EVERY pic or just some?  I am thinking its those specific posts cause they member uploaded a TOO wide image....
they just need to resize it a tad bit smaller...send me the link to that post and I will resize so we can test it out! :)