OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Black Fasemask?

Started by zeus26, March 10, 2012, 10:53:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zeus26

For you guys that "black out" in your blinds... what is your favorite black facemask/headnet?  Seems like the boys at Double Bull used to use some ninja brand that was very thin, stretchable, and lighweight?

I have a black ScentLok facemask that is a heavier fleece-lined material that I bought for deer hunting out of a pop-up blind.  It gets a little too warm in a blind with the sun beating down for it in the spring.

I like mine to have a little stretch or give to it, as I drop it down to find my anchor point before the moment of truth.

Any recommendations?

MOStrutter

Just smear some black face paint on your cheeks and you will be fine.  I don't like wearing face masks when I bow hunt because I like to feel that kisser button.

tomtamer25

I have used all of it and prefer the camo paint, but if I don't use that I use a mask from Primos that is tight like that.

savedbygrace

Under Armour is what I use.

savedbygrace

Quote from: MOStrutter on March 12, 2012, 12:11:59 PM
Just smear some black face paint on your cheeks and you will be fine.  I don't like wearing face masks when I bow hunt because I like to feel that kisser button.

I use to feel the same way until I tried the mask above. No problems using it...that's just for me though. Others may have different experiences.

WyoHunter

If I had a dollar for every gobbler I thought I fooled I'd be well off!

Mountain Man

I use black liners that are like a ninja mask and go under a motorcycle helmet.  You can find them on ebay for about $5.  I'm sure you can get them other places but that is where I found them.  If you go to ebay just do a search for "black ninja mask".  They are lightweight and have some stretch to them.  No need to pay for a brand name when this works just fine at a fraction of the cost.

maineguide

I use a  Condor tactical multi-wrap. Very light, and breathable. It fits like a glove with no restriction. It wicks moisture away from your face also.  You can feel a kisser button or the string on your nose.

This site will better help you.
http://www.condoroutdoor.com/212multi-wrap.aspx

Danny1030

Bass Pro sells a black Enduraskin (light weight Spandex) that I use. They also have a black mesh face mask. Both were available in store in Spring 2014.