OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

2012 Oregon State Turkey and owl calling contest

Started by wing dragger, March 06, 2012, 09:57:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wing dragger

This is to noify all of you are in the washington state, Oregon, Idaho, and Cali area who would like to call in a sanctioned calling contest. The Oregon state turkey and owl hooting contest will be held on 9 June 2012 @Cabelas in Springfield Or. we are still getting the final arrangements completed but so far these will be the catagories:

Catagories are looking like the following:

Senior open: open to anyone who whishes to enter 21 years and older,Winners in this division will qualify for the 2013 GNCC

Senior Friction: Open to anyone who wishes to enter 21 yrs and older, Winners in this division will qualify for the 2013 GNCC

Senior State: Open to anyone who wishes to enter 21 yrs and older, Winners in this division will qualify for the 2013 GNCC

Hunter: ALL AGES WELCOME, As always, great prizes, Open to anyone who has never won an NWTF Senior calling event (State/Open/Friction)
Youth: open to all kids under 17 if we have a big number of young kids we will break up the youth so it is not unfare to the younger kids

Owl Hooting: ALL AGES WELCOME

This will be an annual event since cabelas wants to do this every year, there should be plaues or trophies for the winners. and cabelas will provide prizes in each catagory we will place the top 3 in each event. once they tell me what the prizes are i will post them. If you have any questions please feel free to call me @503-867-0961 or send me a pm

There will be an entry the youth will be free and the owl hooting will be 10.00 dollars.  The Hunter/ AM will cost 10.00, the state and friction will cost 15.00 and the open will cost 20.00

we are just in the planning phase but we should have everything set by the end of this month