turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

WANTED-EASTERN JAKE TAIL FEATHERS OR FAN

Started by REBELYELL, March 01, 2012, 11:36:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

REBELYELL

Does anyone have a jake fan or some jake tail feathers that I could long term borrow? (LOL) I will pay the postage if someone has a fan or feathers they could send me. I am wanting to put some jake feathers in the tail fan bracket for my B-mobile to create a jake fan. Can anyone help me? If so, please shoot me a PM to discuss the details.

Thanks,
Jody

stinkpickle

Since you're using the holder, can't you just cut an inch or two off the outer feathers from an adult fan?

REBELYELL

Quote from: stinkpickle on March 01, 2012, 11:44:00 AM
Since you're using the holder, can't you just cut an inch or two off the outer feathers from an adult fan?

One problem. I don't have any fans or feathers period. I was gonna save a couple from last year, but a dog or critter found them and destroyed them while they were drying. 

WildSpur

Cluck more, yelp less

n2deer

Let me know if you still should need them. I have some extra full fans you could trim if needed.

I generally dry all mine out including any jakes just for this. Dang dog got a hold on my last Jake fan it would have been perfect.

stinkpickle

Quote from: REBELYELL on March 01, 2012, 03:41:25 PM
Quote from: stinkpickle on March 01, 2012, 11:44:00 AM

One problem. I don't have any fans or feathers period. I was gonna save a couple from last year, but a dog or critter found them and destroyed them while they were drying. 

Oh, yuck!  Keep me posted...I have some extra fans.  In fact, it would probably be cheaper to ship a pile of feathers than a dried fan.

tomtamer25

I have a bunch of tail feathers just for that decoy, cleaned and ready to go. Send me an address