turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Screen Size Resolution

Started by vaturkey, February 06, 2011, 11:21:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vaturkey

I still have 2 slidebars on the right side. I have my screen resolution set at 1024x768. What else do I need to do to get rid of 1 of the slidebars.  Thanks for any help.

VATURKEY
Vaturkey

OldHen

Quote from: vaturkey on February 06, 2011, 11:21:03 PM
I still have 2 slidebars on the right side. I have my screen resolution set at 1024x768. What else do I need to do to get rid of 1 of the slidebars.  Thanks for any help.

VATURKEY
go up a size on your resolution  I believe it one or two higher than that setting that will fix it for you

Devastator

yep it worked for me 2 sizes more,control panel,appearance and themes on mine will take you where to go.

OldHen

it may also be your browser if that doesnt work.... AOL stinks the big one..... so just different browsers as well... google chrome, moxilla firefox, etc....

Basser69

Once you change that you can also go to your view and change the text size. That way some of us do not have to wear our glasses.

OldHen

Quote from: Hookspur on February 07, 2011, 06:36:14 PM
Where do I go to change said resolution?

go to your control panel on your computer
find Appearance and Themes (wording might be different depending on your computers)
go to Adjust Screen Resolution (or Display)
you should see a slider bar that you can adjust it to --- dont worry, if you dont like it you can always change it back!

Devastator