OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Truglo Red-Dot 30Mm Gobble-Dot 2-Color ???

Started by woodwzrd, February 20, 2012, 07:16:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

woodwzrd

Anyone have any reviews on this sight? I am leaning real heavy on getting this. It is just a tad over my budget at $78 shipped but I am thinkin real hard about it. What do you think?

Thanks

Dbrnmllr

I have the gobblestopper on my SBEII and the red/green saddle mount on an 1187.  So far they have performed flawlessly.  Do you have any specific questions?

chatterbox

I don't like truglos. JMO.
This might suit your needs. Bushnell Trophy. Best tube style red dot in it's class.
http://www.opticsplanet.net/bushnell-1x28-trophy.html

bunk

I'm not surety about the trueglo. A friend of mine just bought a Trueglo Gobblestopper and it is alot bigger and bulky  than my Bushnell. I know several guys that use the Trueglo and like them. What is the warranty on the Trueglo. I know the Bushnell is lifetime warranty. I haven't had any problems but it's good to know if I do it will be coverd.

sugarray

I would say which ever you choose, try to shoot both eyes open to get the best FOV you can. 

Arlo

If you buy from Cabelas they are giving a $20 gift card until May.  That may help get it in your price range.  I just purchased one last Friday but my B-in-law and another best friend have one and love them.
"I'd rather Turkey Hunt than breathe, I just can't figure out how to get away with it!"

remmy1187

Check out Bowhunters Supply Store, if it is the same one TG8030, they have it in black for 62.88 with .99 cent shipping.  Good luck!

Hooks' n' Beards'

Im not a Huge fan of Red dots for Hunting in general but Truglo makes a Great prduct.