OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: Do not look at this thread if you don't like Push Pin Turkey Calls -  (Read 10191 times)

Offline turkey slayer

• Long Spur Gobbler
  • Benton, Louisiana
Re: Do not look at this thread if you don't like Push Pin Turkey Calls -
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2012, 03:12:50 PM »
Those are some beauties!

Offline VA_Birdhunter

• Longbeard
« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2012, 07:18:38 PM »
Old Gobbler....I've never been a push pull call fan.  But boy those sound great and look great too.  You can see the workmanship in them that's for sure.  Also great instructional video.  Again those are some sweet sounding calls!!!  :icon_thumright:
Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens

Offline ccleroy

• Longbeard
    • Spring Allure Custom Calls
« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2012, 08:45:34 AM »
Stunning

Offline CallMaker

• Cleverness is good, patience is better.
    • Mill Creek Turkey Calls
« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2012, 07:33:56 PM »
Shannon,  I must say those are the best sounding push pin calls I've ever heard.
Steven

Offline archery1

• Longbeard
« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2012, 01:35:40 PM »
What's the going rate on one of those beauties?  I may need to get my name on a list for one!
Take a kid hunting

Offline Roostem33

• Double Beard
  • Georgia
« Reply #20 on: February 24, 2012, 03:58:28 PM »
Awesome looking calls Shannon!!!

Jody
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.(John 10:10)

Offline CASH

• Legendary
  • Global Moderator
  • Long Spur Gobbler
« Reply #21 on: February 24, 2012, 04:40:58 PM »
Excellent video.  That helps a bunch!!
A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

Offline Old Gobbler

• Administrator
  • Long Spur Gobbler
« Reply #22 on: February 26, 2012, 10:00:42 PM »
Ive been getting requests about the calls in pm's so to answer a few questions about them in case anyone was thinking, here we go----they are made for me ,they way I like them, , my way  { think soup Nazi} but I can make a few extra -I' m not a volume guy , if you get a call from me you are hunting with a call I would use - nothing less - they have some "special modifications" to them to make them sound and function very consistently - so yes there are some push pins for sale , they are hand built 1 at a time , you get to hear all the models over the phone I have and I provide pictures of them also so you know what we are talking about

I have several models , some take much longer to make that others depending on the call materials and the like - If I'm lucky I can make 1 call in a day provided I have a free day available - so I have to compensated for time and materials , they are not priced like  El cheapos that you see at the box store ,  - take care of any turkey call and it will outlast you -

Unfortunately , I had mentioned I can only make so many ,people contacting me today  will likely not get one for a few months -  I have been working like crazy to get these out in time for turkey hunters seasons - so some of you who contacted me first ,will be getting a phone call soon -If any turkey hunter wants to know more ,the pricing options , hear or purchase a push pin from me PM me all your information , season start for you , ph# etc.. and I will try like heck to get you one in time ----

thanks again for the kind words-- Shannon   

:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon