OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

2012 NWTF GNCC Senior Division Finals Video

Started by simpzenith, February 19, 2012, 11:22:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gobble157

Life long obsessed turkey hunting from the great state of Georgia!

23 more states to go!!! US Slam bound!

jblackburn

Gooserbat Games Calls Staff Member

www.gooserbatcalls.com

Genesis 27:3 - Now then, get your weapons—your quiver and bow—and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

mfd1027

The best of the best.   Thanks for sharing!!!! :happy0064:
Dan

MossbergMike

CallDr

It's been a LOng time since I judged the Nationals and World. What I did notice is a new Style or program on cutting. During the run a lot broke into a cackle during their run. Cutting has a "broken" rhythm.

What I did notice as a good trend  ;)  A Lot of Spittin Feathers. OMG I would have been handing out a lot to 20's!

Thanks for posting the video.

Did anyone film the Friction contest?

www.wildtalker.com

simpzenith

Thanks fellas. Hey CallDr, I remember meeting you at the Carolina Sportsman in Rock Hill about 20 years ago. Harold Knight was giving a seminar and I bought a cd from you, Spitting Feathers. Do you still produce those?

CallDr

Yes....... I just finished the New Spittin Feathers CD for WildTaler with 36 NEW tracks! It's a full 60 min of nothing  but Turkeys,TurkeysTurkeyand,Owls, Crows, woodpeckers. There is NO talking...... just the Wild Talkers ;)

It will be a hit for every competition caller and call maker. Of course every hunter  should  benefit as well. Over 15 years of recording packed into one CD.

Everyone knows I like a Tube caller and like doing Jake yelps and gobblers. I have those sounds also that are easy to pick out the Jake from hens. I am pretty sure not many have recorded a real old gobbler yelping....... great to have the examples. Also some tracks of Kee Kees and KK runs of various kinds.  

I won the World Owl in 1989........ the Owls tracks will determine the Next World or National Champion. If you want to spit feathers on an owl call........ this IS the CD to put you over the edge ;)

www.wildtalker.com